PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia: Final Verdict in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem. Time to feed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. I'll check on the ferals after my cats ate because they'll stop eating if they hear me go in or out the door. Silly girls!!
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed the ferals without incident although I'm regularly taking Sam the Scamp to the front so he won't be chased away. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style. Dunno if I'll have another smoke or not tonight.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Friggin' Vikings! They're always invading my backyard!!
@Cloozoe This video was from Derbyshire Woodland Festival; I went here but can't see myself in the audience. Jason the blacksmith lit my clay pipe with an ember from his forge; here's a photo of him in between lighting my clays:

Status
Not open for further replies.