PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
I cut them off the cans and pouches also. The only problem is that some of the HU tobacco labels state the blens really small. Its not very convient to reach in a cabinet and grab the right one. For whatever reason my tin of Haymaker came with a nifty sticker. Unfortunately other blends didnt.

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
I cut them off the cans and pouches also. The only problem is that some of the HU tobacco labels state the blens really small. Its not very convient to reach in a cabinet and grab the right one. For whatever reason my tin of Haymaker came with a nifty sticker. Unfortunately other blends didnt.
I also try to use the stickers on the bags when I order from brick-and-mortar tobacconists. Sometimes they peel off nice, other times they don't!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Just got in from a walk with WeeBay and a bowl of 1/2 MacB Golden Extra and 1/2 Vanilla Roll Cake which is still going and very tasty. I think I’ll start smoking the VRC like this all the time, you still get plenty of vanilla flavour but it’s got a lot more body with the GE added.
I had to wait for Amazon to deliver a bottle of Dalwhinnie Winters Gold which is only distilled in the winter months to make it sweeter. I’m having my first taste at the moment and it’s very nice indeed. image.jpg

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
@Cloozoe This video was from Derbyshire Woodland Festival; I went here but can't see myself in the audience. Jason the blacksmith lit my clay pipe with an ember from his forge; here's a photo of him in between lighting my clays:

Wish I had a blacksmith to light my pipe with a forge-ember; save on butane expenses, keep the rims of my pipes nice, and enhance my standing as a member of the landed gentry. "Jason" is no kind of name for a medieval blacksmith, though...maybe I can find one called Ælfric

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Wish I had a blacksmith to light my pipe with a forge-ember; save on butane expenses, keep the rims of my pipes nice, and enhance my standing as a member of the landed gentry. "Jason" is no kind of name for a medieval blacksmith, though...maybe I can find one called Ælfric
@Cloozoe He has a Viking name; my favourite lighter doesn't use butane:)

Status
Not open for further replies.