das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Newminster 400 in a Pete Short Army X105

53012972576_fb3b0d0792_o.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this cold, windy sunny day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Sam the Scamp did a little walking with me on my last lap. He's inside eating now.
Molina_Apple.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Having Sav Doblone d’Oro in a Grabow ruminating on how anyone can watch the NFL after the botched call last night giving the game to Dallas. How anyone can put money down on those games baffles me. Like betting on the WWE lol View attachment 275560
I don't see how anyone watches that crap either. I used to be a huge fan. Then came the politicalization of the game, pearl clutching at club names, astro turf (wouldn't want to get dirty and icky), changing the rules so female fans and girly boy beta males won't be offended by a tackle. Don't touch the quarterback, he's frail and you might muss up his hair or worse yet hurt his feelings. Oh look, Taylor Swift, we're saved!!

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
PAD strikes again with this NOS pair of 30/40’s Yello Bole Premier pipes with propeller logo and push tenon. I just got a couple of tins of this season’s Cringle which I’ll be having in a Kaywoodie Straight Grain. Edit; these don’t have the four digit No on them which would mark them as 1940’s I believe. I’m not sure if I’ll be smoking them yet or if they’ll just become a part of the collection for posterity sake View attachment 274809View attachment 274810View attachment 274811

It’s amazing and wonderful to see these survive virginal and intact with the price tags after so many years—it would be tragic to see them just become another couple used pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.