PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm not far from finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 266763
What a great lunting pipe!

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
It’s hard to believe I’ve been posting in this forum for two years now. I made my introductory post on December 3, 2021. It’s too hard to pin down, but this entry from ten days later might’ve been the first post I made regarding what pipe and tobacco I was about to smoke, but it wasn’t in a WAYS thread.

Anyway, I’m going to celebrate this little anniversary with the same pipe and tobacco. Going to have Peterson Nightcap in a 1976 Dunhill Shell Briar 52 HU Oom Paul (marked "NOT FOR SALE").

20231203_232935.jpg

IMG_20230312_234627.jpg

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
It’s hard to believe I’ve been posting in this forum for two years now. I made my introductory post on December 3, 2021. It’s too hard to pin down, but this entry from ten days later might’ve been the first post I made regarding what pipe and tobacco I was about to smoke, but it wasn’t in a WAYS thread.

Anyway, I’m going to celebrate this little anniversary with the same pipe and tobacco. Going to have Peterson Nightcap in a 1976 Dunhill Shell Briar 52 HU Oom Paul (marked "NOT FOR SALE").

View attachment 266771

View attachment 266772
Good thing you got it for free 😉

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
The week has already started in this part of the world.
After a quick breakfast I am smoking some rubbed SG Balkan Flake in a small clay pipe and drinking a shot of coffee. Was a while out of the Forum, so now I am reading back the posts in this thread and like to wish all the best to you JimInks for your birthday, may you always have health and a warm heart.
Next, I will type on the PC some handwritten lines and then off to work.
Have a nice week good people!

SG Balkan Flake - clay pipe.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Today's afternoon bowl was my first try of C&D Sansepolcro in a Foyard Rhodesian. Meh...will definitely try it once more (probably in a cob), but I see myself likely trading/selling this one off. Little on the strong side.

Oh well, they can't all be gems.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, Dark-eyed junco, California towhee, Spotted towhee, White-crowned sparrow, Common raven, and Steller's jay.

foyard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.