PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
PAD strikes again with this NOS pair of 30/40’s Yello Bole Premier pipes with propeller logo and push tenon. I just got a couple of tins of this season’s Cringle which I’ll be having in a Kaywoodie Straight Grain. Edit; these don’t have the four digit No on them which would mark them as 1940’s I believe. I’m not sure if I’ll be smoking them yet or if they’ll just become a part of the collection for posterity sake image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Ah! The rain has stopped, I'm off the stoop, and back in Cloozoe's International House of Pancakes and Pipe Parlor ("Remember - at Cloozoe's International House of Pancakes we never waffle!") having some coffee and Best Brown Flake.

IMG_6200.jpeg

PS: Just noticed that SP launched their 15% off pipes sale, so I ordered the one on which I've been waiting patiently for a discount. Nice being out of step; I seldom have to worry about the pipe I like getting sold out from under me. The rest of the world is looking for large and baroque - I've always got my eye open for small, light and simple.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm smoking a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.