PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
First time posting on the WAYS thread, don't know why I was so hesitant but here goes LOL.

Breaking in my new Mark Tinsky Christmas pipe with some Mac Baren Navy flake. Thoroughly impressed with this pipe, my first Tinsky (or artisan for that matter) and definitely won't be my last. This Navy flake is really easy going smooth smoke, I was turned off by Burley in the beginning but this tobacco is really changed my thinking on Burley.View attachment 274036
Welcome!

You'll be smoking Pegasus in no time ;)

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
First time posting on the WAYS thread, don't know why I was so hesitant but here goes LOL.

Breaking in my new Mark Tinsky Christmas pipe with some Mac Baren Navy flake. Thoroughly impressed with this pipe, my first Tinsky (or artisan for that matter) and definitely won't be my last. This Navy flake is really easy going smooth smoke, I was turned off by Burley in the beginning but this tobacco is really changed my thinking on Burley.View attachment 274036
Welcome to the WAYS.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

This is the WAYS.

star-wars-the-mandalorian-season-3-cast-characters-cameos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.