PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
In other PAD news, I pulled the trigger on this Eltang lumberman blast recently, I’d actually never seen this shape from him and it’s a favorite workhorse shape of mine. I’d been waiting on a Suhr drop fo a long time, I think he’s on temporary hiatus while getting a degree or something like that. He still makes some pipes sporadically but they go quick when they drop. Anyway, there was a drop yesterday and I couldn’t resist this crosscut lumberman on its way to me now from Danish Pipe Shop. Unintentionally, it’s kind of a nice set of matching lumbermans.. These are both “large group 4” a great medium size for me. I blame @PaulRVA, he was supposed to help me keep my pad in check! 😂

I shouldn’t have, but I’m glad I did! 😂
IMG_6237.jpegIMG_6238.jpeg

Singed

Lurker
Dec 23, 2023
In other PAD news, I pulled the trigger on this Eltang lumberman blast recently, I’d actually never seen this shape from him and it’s a favorite workhorse shape of mine. I’d been waiting on a Suhr drop fo a long time, I think he’s on temporary hiatus while getting a degree or something like that. He still makes some pipes sporadically but they go quick when they drop. Anyway, there was a drop yesterday and I couldn’t resist this crosscut lumberman on its way to me now from Danish Pipe Shop. Unintentionally, it’s kind of a nice set of matching lumbermans.. These are both “large group 4” a great medium size for me. I blame @PaulRVA, he was supposed to help me keep my pad in check! 😂

View attachment 273089View attachment 273090
Wonderful grain on the crosscut.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN

View attachment 273089View attachment 273090
I'm glad you bought those so I didn't have to.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
GLP Montgomery in a Pete Natural Spigot

52890615456_67c105b476_o.jpg
Fabulous Pete!!

Status
Not open for further replies.