PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Smoking now a selfmade "blend" which I call "Käpt'n Barsdorf's Toscanello Bester" because it consists of:
- Käpt'n Barsdorf's Bester Virginia (from the grey colored tube) pipe tobacco
- Toscanello Nero (chocolate flovored) cigarillos, chopped and rubbed.

"And how do you like this creation of yours?", I hear myself asking...me.
"Well, actually I like it very much my good man, thank you", I hear me responding to... myself.
Note: please, don't tell any "Psy" doctor about this dialogue of mine, good people!
In a Pipex pipe.

Käpt'n Barsdorf's Toscanello Bester - Pipex pipe.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Stamping is somewhat buffed out and hard to read. One side reads 'EXPORT' over 'Super Grain' (I think) in script with 'KAYWOODIE' under that. Other side is stamped 'IMPORTED BRIAR' over '42'. It appears to be a factory push stem and I didn't get a stinger with it. I don't know much about it past that and don't remember where I got it.

View attachment 272771View attachment 272772View attachment 272770
That’s interesting, mine is marked Straight Grain and has a push tenon, I think they made them like that as custom builds. Very cool 🙏

Sidehatch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2022
Colorado
Prayers for JOHN72. Didn’t work today so finished last 5% of lights. Delivery guy bringing my last minute gift orders. Wrapped some gifts. Bought some kitchen cabinets for a rental project at a smoking price. Did it finishing off my Uhle Crushed White Burley jar in my burley workhorse Stanwell Bent Dublin. Now going to crush some sushi and sake with some Crinkle 22 from the bowl I started Wednesday. All I need is a Zagnut and this was an epic Friday.IMG_0109.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.