PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
You don't live anywhere near me. nnnn
Not sure if you’ve ever been to Maui, but feral cats are all over the place. We use to have them in our neighborhood, not so much now, I actually haven’t seen any in ages.

But, chickens, oh my god, they are all over the place, and crowing roosters too. LOL 😝

And you see them in the strangest places too, all over the parking lots at stores, wandering all over the streets, gas stations, etc., LOL it’s nuts... 😆

Serious chicken problem on this island. 🐔

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Good morning. A bit disconnected lately. I am smoking a mb virginia flake bowl, in a Charles Cobbler MM. This is going to be a tough Christmas, as my brother, who is 55 years older than me, is in the hospital very seriously, with an irreversible illness. I just wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May love, the warmth of family, friends and loved ones reign in your homes. May peace reign in your hearts. May God bless and protect you always, dear friends. View attachment 272638

So sorry to hear John, be strong, and try to have a good Holiday for you and your family!🎄 🎁 🎈 🥳

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, be well John! ❤

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Rusticated.jpg

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Good morning. A bit disconnected lately. I am smoking a mb virginia flake bowl, in a Charles Cobbler MM. This is going to be a tough Christmas, as my brother, who is 55 years older than me, is in the hospital very seriously, with an irreversible illness. I just wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May love, the warmth of family, friends and loved ones reign in your homes. May peace reign in your hearts. May God bless and protect you always, dear friends. View attachment 272638
So sorry to hear this, friend. Wishing you and your family peace and comfort.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Newminster 400 in a Stanwell Hand Cut

52891069343_3625d6a31a_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.