PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good morning. A bit disconnected lately. I am smoking a mb virginia flake bowl, in a Charles Cobbler MM. This is going to be a tough Christmas, as my brother, who is 55 years older than me, is in the hospital very seriously, with an irreversible illness. I just wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May love, the warmth of family, friends and loved ones reign in your homes. May peace reign in your hearts. May God bless and protect you always, dear friends. 5eeda52dedd975d0e0f066bb1cec489e.jpg

Last edited:

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Good morning. A bit disconnected lately. I am smoking a mc virginia flake bowl, in a Charles Cobbler MM. This is going to be a tough Christmas, as my brother, who is 55 years older than me, is in the hospital very seriously, with an irreversible illness. I just wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May love, the warmth of family, friends and loved ones reign in your homes. May peace reign in your hearts. May God bless and protect you always, dear friends. View attachment 272638

As always, best to you and your family, John. Peace be with you all.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The sound of garbage and recycle trucks making tons of noises woke me up. Sleepy Suzy, who was snoozin' next to me wanted to eat, so I got up to feed her and Molly Danger. I looked out the window and saw that two big, thick, empty cardboard boxes must have fallen out of the recycle bin when they picked up. They left them in the middle of street instead of doing their job so I went and got them. It's rather cold out there, and Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave and Sam the Scamp let me know they were hungry, so I had to feed each at a distance so all could eat in peace. By this time, I'm wide awake so I decided to smoke the one Charatan that I missed smoking yesterday. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with almost a pound of pecan pie and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I'm smoking first release Watch City Rhythm & Blues in a 1970s smooth brown slight bent rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large with right and left channel cuts and a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Gold Star Yemen Red Mocha Harrazaa+, neat, is my drink. Have enough left for a small batch. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
View attachment 272562

I let Sam the Scamp in the house so he could eat without being bullied away. After he did, he jumped in my lap and had a snooze.
View attachment 272563
View attachment 272565
View attachment 272567
View attachment 272568
So cute! Great pics!

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Good morning. A bit disconnected lately. I am smoking a mb virginia flake bowl, in a Charles Cobbler MM. This is going to be a tough Christmas, as my brother, who is 55 years older than me, is in the hospital very seriously, with an irreversible illness. I just wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May love, the warmth of family, friends and loved ones reign in your homes. May peace reign in your hearts. May God bless and protect you always, dear friends. View attachment 272638
I’m very sorry to hear that. We lost my brother at age 49, I think I have an idea of what you are going though.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Hey @jpmcwjr unlocked the How To Get a Thread Locked thread! Irony is alive and well, it turns out.

It's been a gradual recovery from this damned respiratory virus. Lack of nicotine may be the problem! I had some KBV Jim's Special Flake in a Sav, followed by some 2017 Rattray's Black Mallory in a Musicò pot, and then half a bowl of KBV Peaty Hunt in my Asteriou cutty. One more gig, then 2.5 weeks of vacation! Woohooooooo!
View attachment 272620
View attachment 272621View attachment 272623
Feel better sir. Took me a while to get over the virus too. Nasty stuff. Good Holidays to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.