PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth brown three quarter bend 1970s Charatan Belvedere 4211DC egg with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. I may end the day with this smoke, and if so, I'll be one Charatan short of smoking them all. I figure it's a 50/50 chance. :)
Charatan_Belvedere_4211DC_egg.jpg

Mar 1, 2014
Smoked a JFR 770 tonight, it was lightly floral on lighting and beyond that the first half seems mostly an ordinary cigar, which took three hours to burn down to before I tossed the rest in the campfire (while snacking on marshmallows and watching a season review of the 2010 F1 championship, arguably the best year of racing in F1 history).

It's the strangest thing that I can puff on a Cigar endlessly with effectively zero mouth irritation but to my memory every pipe tobacco stings almost instantly, it could just be that I really need to use filters.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
Hey @jpmcwjr unlocked the How To Get a Thread Locked thread! Irony is alive and well, it turns out.

It's been a gradual recovery from this damned respiratory virus. Lack of nicotine may be the problem! I had some KBV Jim's Special Flake in a Sav, followed by some 2017 Rattray's Black Mallory in a Musicò pot, and then half a bowl of KBV Peaty Hunt in my Asteriou cutty. One more gig, then 2.5 weeks of vacation! Woohooooooo!
IMG_3651.jpeg
IMG_2999.jpgIMG_3951.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.