PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Getting ready to smoke PF 6 in this new Eltang snail. I’d say it’s the centerpiece in my collection at this point. I have another snail, but there are obvious grades of snail that aren’t marked. His highest is marked as “snail M” M for masterpiece I think. This is not that, which shows how high his standards are!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Getting ready to smoke PF 6 in this new Eltang snail. I’d say it’s the centerpiece in my collection at this point. I have another snail, but there are obvious grades of snail that aren’t marked. His highest is marked as “snail M” M for masterpiece I think. This is not that, which shows how high his standards are!
View attachment 272055View attachment 272061
I’d say you outdid yourself but we all know with the PAD affliction that’s only temporary.
😂Marvelous pipe Ben! Congratulations and happy smokes!!!

Laurent

Lifer
Dec 25, 2021
Michigan
So, in between making pipes for sale and others, I’ve finally finished an idea I had for a pipe for myself and eventually make for others. My daughter’s favorite flower is a tulip. Now, I’ve seen other tulip shaped pipes but, this is my vision of what a tulip pipe looks like. I’m breaking it in with P.S Luxury Navy Flake. image.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
So, in between making pipes for sale and others, I’ve finally finished an idea I had for a pipe for myself and eventually make for others. My daughter’s favorite flower is a tulip. Now, I’ve seen other tulip shaped pipes but, this is my vision of what a tulip pipe looks like. I’m breaking it in with P.S Luxury Navy Flake. View attachment 272082
Outstanding pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.