PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KORNEY

Can't Leave
Mar 26, 2021
Israel
Getting ready to smoke PF 6 in this new Eltang snail. I’d say it’s the centerpiece in my collection at this point. I have another snail, but there are obvious grades of snail that aren’t marked. His highest is marked as “snail M” M for masterpiece I think. This is not that, which shows how high his standards are!
View attachment 272055View attachment 272061
Fantastic pipe. Unfortunately,I missed Tom pipes and have only the Basic…
Enjoy!

MidTNPiper

Might Stick Around
Jul 6, 2023
Nashville, TN
This is the long version. Clinch is really comfortable. I bought one of the short fuse Cannonballs but nothing beats the original.
Appreciate the info. I think one of those two may be the next acquisition, but am having a difficult time deciding which one (grain / finish depending) to go for, as they appear to be so similar. Didnt mention earlier, but the finish on that is awesome!

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Appreciate the info. I think one of those two may be the next acquisition, but am having a difficult time deciding which one (grain / finish depending) to go for, as they appear to be so similar. Didnt mention earlier, but the finish on that is awesome!
They are a little hard to come by lately. Don't know why they aren't pumping them out since they sell right away. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.