PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Smoking now some Scandinavik Mixture in a noname, olivewood, basket pipe.
This blend can be found anywhere here and I'd say that it's considered rather a "second class" OTC. Don't care especially, I liked it from the start and I keep smoking it together with a few others from this category like Amphora Full Aroma or MB Scottish Mixture while I am not negative (at all) when it comes to Captain Black. Never been snob or eclectic with tobacco and pipes...
Be well and may you have a good coming weekend good people!

Scandinavik Mixture - Olivewood basket pipe.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am part way through his bowl of year 2019 Seattle Pipe Club Deception Pass plug in a smooth straight brown late 1930s Linkman’s Dr. Grabow Deluxe Bruyere 9703B pot with a nickel accent and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Gold Star Jamaican Blue Mountain, neat, is my drink.
Linkman's_Dr. Grabow_Deluxe9703B_pot.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Going to have Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Whisky Twist in a small Forestier Bourgeois & Cie (F.B.C.) Freehand(?) with Natural Horn Stem—I’m not sure what this shape is—it’s sort of like an Aladdin on a ski? This company is probably better known for their watches now under the name Forestier & Cie, and of course, their leather clad Longchamp pipes (which I also collect and smoke).

20231215_154655.jpg

HeavyLeadBelly

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 9, 2023
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Going to have Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Whisky Twist in a small Forestier Bourgeois & Cie (F.B.C.) Freehand(?) with Natural Horn Stem—I’m not sure what this shape is—it’s sort of like an Aladdin on a ski? This company is probably better known for their watches now under the name Forestier & Cie, and of course, their leather clad Longchamp pipes (which I also collect and smoke).

View attachment 270320
Looks like an author moving past the event horizon of a black hole lol. Looks groovy!

Status
Not open for further replies.