Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA

Friendly Piper

Might Stick Around
Sep 22, 2023
Northern Virginia
IMG_4316.jpeg
IMG_4312.jpeg

Enjoying the final bit of my first-ever bowl of Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in my 2023 Boswell Poker while looking at a gorgeous crescent moon.

Can anyone confirm whether this blend is supposed to arrive so badly broken up? Almost no “doblones” in the tin. I have a lot of fun packing spun-cut tobacco and was disappointed not to find any intact coins.

The rest of the night will be Sutliff Crumble Kake VaPer in my MM Zenon straight Apple Hardwood, the DGT PS Luxury Navy Flake I charted this morning in NY bent Zenon, and Nightcap in my MM Country Gentleman Night Rider.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
View attachment 270359
View attachment 270360

Enjoying the final bit of my first-ever bowl of Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in my 2023 Boswell Poker while looking at a gorgeous crescent moon.

Can anyone confirm whether this blend is supposed to arrive so badly broken up? Almost no “doblones” in the tin. I have a lot of fun packing spun-cut tobacco and was disappointed not to find any intact coins.

The rest of the night will be Sutliff Crumble Kake VaPer in my MM Zenon straight Apple Hardwood, the DGT PS Luxury Navy Flake I charted this morning in NY bent Zenon, and Nightcap in my MM Country Gentleman Night Rider.
As I understand it, “coins of gold” never shows up as intact coin cut.
I still think it’s tasty though.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
WC Santa’s Sack in a Radice Silk Cut

52890781699_02a62b7668_o.jpg

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Now smoking Chris Morgan Jackalope in a straight burgundy sandblasted year 2019 straight Ryan Alden J billiard/pot with a tapered cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 270353
This pipe and then the other red smooth apple that you smoke (Dunhill maybe?) where the stummel is the same color as the stem is such a sick look. There’s a Moretti with a similar look for sale right now on a certain site that I’ve been considering for awhile. Such a cool look to my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.