PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
That's a good cigar. A nice spice that gets a little milder throughout the smoke. Easy smoking cigar from start to finish. It has a creamy, woodsy flavor throughout to me. I'm going to pick up a handful of these so that my son and I can enjoy then while he's home on leave from the Army.
Thanks for the update. I'll be grabbing a few Robustos next order.

H

HRPufnstuf

Had some Paradoxical in my Rossi earlier today.Rossi 8824 Lumberman.JPG

Colouring the meers is beginning to feel like a chore...perhaps I need to pop into the tobacconist to get something novel to jam in them - or just take a breather.

Elected to have a bowl of Eccentric and reconsider the project.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2019 C&D Derringer in a smooth brown-orange undated Mastro de Paya 3A L Tulip with a silver cap military mount and an acrylic yellow tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Mastro de Paya_3A L_Tulip.jpg

I let Sam the Scamp in to eat under my strict supervision while Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave ate outside. When he finished, I put him on my lap and took a few pics. Meanwhile, Abner the Eager came over and ate what Daisy and Tomato left. I put Sam outside, and saw him stop walking. At the edge of the deck was a hungry Shy Stripesy who was waiting for the other cats and me to leave. They stayed together for a minute or two, and once I went inside the house, Stripesy came over to eat.

Sam_Lap3.jpg
Sam_Lap7.jpg
Sam_Lap9.jpg
Sam_Lap10.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am near the first third of this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson 125th Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Cloozoe

Lifer
Sep 1, 2023
Everyone but Dale the cat and I are sound asleep as is appropriate at 4:10AM, but, as one of my daughters explained to me years ago, cats are "octurnal". He wakes me up so he can have some company in his octurnality.
Fillmore in a Stanwell 95. Dry food in a bowl.

IMG_6053.jpeg

IMG_6054.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.