PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’m yanking your chain with alliteration that’s all. “Shitty sutliff” flows off the tongue much like “crappy c&d”.

You know besides Gawith, EGR takes the biggest percentage of my stash 😂

If you can’t taste the factory aroma, then something has definitely change. I need to get you some dark plug now

Hey @Ahi Ka hope all is well! ❤️

I’m not much of a Sutliff fan...

But, if you’re into VAs/VaPers, Anomalous and States of Virginia are really nice! 👍

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years Mate! 🎄 🎁 🎉 🎈🍾 🍻 🥳

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
2018 Viprati in my Liu Zifeng acorn.

IMG-1058.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Helped out a friend today who had a vet checkup for her horse. Brought along some Ashton Winding Road in my MM Dagner Poker. Certainly helped to pass the time.

Bird report: Red-tailed hawk, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, California towhee, Dark-eyed junco, White-crowned sparrow, Common raven, Mountain chickadee, and Western bluebird.

I have not tried Ashton's other four aromatics, but if they're anything like this one, I'm all in! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.