PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

avail

Can't Leave
Oct 13, 2015
Michigan
Christmas Weekend begins with new package of wooden matches 🔥, C&D's "We Three Kings" smoked in a Peterson System Spigot 317.
The Nikon mini- binoculars for watching the local birds that seem as happy to see the sunshine as me, and these wonderful Christmas tobacco blends whose smoke follows everywhere I go this weekend. puffy Feliz Navidad & be well....
View attachment 189549
All good, but that blend should at least wait until Epiphany...??!! LOL

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Season’s Greetings, All.

I’ve been busy with my Christmas tradition of waiting until the last possible moment to wrap all the gifts. Now that that task has been completed, it’s time to relax with a bowl of KBV Santa Drive, in a handsome and brand new MM with an acrylic swirled stem that anonymously showed up in my mailbox a few days ago. The wife doesn’t claim to be the generous benefactor, so it has to be one great members of this forum. Thank you, Anonymous, I love it!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

Cheers!

8773E6FD-F67D-40A0-9C74-3C8C6B37F8DC.jpeg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Couldn’t lock into the forum for almost a month, we swapped to our second home situated in the capetonian suburbs - “403 forbidden” obviously the forum server doesn’t accept any requests from SA servers. Don’t know why, maybe kind of geo blocking. Could reach the PSD forum, and created an account up there, which I didn’t use for some reason.

I'm registered on the PSD forum as well (mainly to be able to see the pictures full-size), but don't post there, either. I'm trying to resist, as I already spend way too much time chatting about pipes and tobacco here. 🙃

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
50 degrees this morning, so I had to take advantage. After our usual Shabbat breakfast of eggs, turkey bacon and buttermilk biscuits (and coffee, of course...I'd fly into a murderous rage without it), I went right outside for a bowl of Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake in my Stefano Santambrogio bent Rhodesian. Wifey even kept me company w/a cigarillo. The clock is ticking though...starting Tuesday, we're getting rain every day for a week plus.

Bird report: California towhee, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, California scrub-jay, Steller's jay, House finch, Dark-eyed junco, California thrasher, White-crowned sparrow, and Common raven. Just had a lox & bagels lunch, and preparing to get my ass kicked at Scrabble. Again. 😰

This smoke was dedicated to my paternal grandmother, who would be 104 today. 🙏

Merry X-mas all!

stefano.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.