PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
SG St. James Flake in my Punto Oro Gold 701 lovat earlier today. Since I'm exclusively an outdoor smoker I'm not too pleased that the Arctic Vortex has already descended on to the Prairies. I expect it to sit here until April. If it doesn't I'll be pleasantly surprised. Lovely smoke despite the windchill. I'll be inured soon enough. It's always a fun surprise finding out what the winter has in store for us.

IMG_3078.jpeg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Stokkebye Peaches and Cream before bed.

3UJ6tT3_d.webp

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I had a fun evening at our Chicagoland Pipe Collectors Club Christmas party, at Arlington Pipe and Cigar Lounge.
A tasty buffet was provided. Following dinner, I stuffed some Samovar into my Alex Florov pipe (the one in my avatar).
Later, Fred Hanna generously offered a bowl of 1999 Margate for my Charatan's Make 8 DC blasted bulldog (the first "expensive" pipe I ever bought in 1966 for $35.) Wow! that was a great smoke. I shared a bottle of 1792 Small Batch Bourbon with my table mates, and a great time was had by all.

1670145982982.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Angler's Dream in a 2018 natural smooth medium bend Peterson 03 apple silver spigot military mount with a tapered black acrylic fish tail stem. I'll likely end the day with this smoke. Just fed Suzy and Molly, plus three ferals. Had to chase a possum away before I could do it.
Peterson03_Natural_Spigot_2Stems.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Well, I still have a few things to do before bed time, so I picked a short smoke to end the day: Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

Chaukisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 31, 2021
Northern Germany
I have absolutely no recollection of this weekend, must've been great!
Having some coffee in clay and hot milk with honey in a glass. I feel like I haven't eaten in three days.
The coffee blend is a real success, I'm very happy with it. And the pairing with the honeyed milk, oh boy.
Just lovely. Enjoy your sunday!

20221205_134332 - Copy.jpg

@Chaukisch Clan in a clay. Getting a bit fed up of it now...
How's the Clay King???
Jeez, even I would've been fed up by now. 😁
The Clay King is doing great, I'll post an update later!

Status
Not open for further replies.