PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I love that Arrowhead, and cold coffee works for me all the time! 👍
Another Arrowhead fan hear. It's my favorite aromatic and I'm guessing most pipe smokers from or in Michigan would agree.

To those who left Michigan or are interested in trying this kitchen sink aromatic, with vanilla, carmel, black Cavendish, burley, Virginia, and a touch of Latakia that's not noticable, give Paul's Pipe Shop a call. They take phone orders and a portion of their tobacco menu can be found online.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
1Q in a Kaywoodie lovat. Back when I first started smoking a pipe, I had tried a few blends and really enjoyed all of them. Then for some reason I ordered an ounce of this and from the time I lit it up, I knew that I loved smoking a pipe. 1Q is for sure the blend that made me a pipe smoker. I have a pound or so stashed but I'm starting to think that I may need more. As much as I love my Burley flakes and fancier pipes, if all I had was this blend and this pipe for the rest of my life, I would be very happy.

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Yesterday was an aromatic blend day.
I had packed them for my trip to Melbourne so as to have a couple of blends with an acceptable room note. But did not get the opportunity to light up

Today onto my second bowl.
Another of GL Pease's Latakia blends - well dried and broken up Quiet Nights

In an erstwhile Apple.
This 2011 Jimmy Craig pipe was from Blue Room Briars and was listed as a straight Apple.
I thought that it looked more like a straight Prince - the outer diameter of the bowl being greater than I ts height.
I asked if they could put a slight bend in the stem, and this is the result.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A couple of minutes or so away from smoking 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.