PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Good afternoon, guys. Starting with the first third of dt: Skipper's Flake, in a MM Carolina Gent, and a glass of rye whiskey. I wish you a happy new year's eve dinner. May 2023 bring you peace and many good things, happiness, health and lots of love. May God bless and protect you and your families. istockphoto-1405730723-612x612.jpg

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Relaxing before the bowl game - Warped Saint Espresso, mocha and a new little Peterson System Natural Deluxe Rusticated (CP) 20s. Never had this shape before and the maiden voyage is terrific! Reading an article authored by @dino from a 2019 Baker Street Journal setting the record straight on the A.D.P. “brier” reference in a Sherlock Holmes adventure being the actual name of the pipe vs. “Alfred Dunhill Pipe” - pretty cool. B3D15EE5-D555-4B5F-A571-1921CD6D07B6.jpeg

Lost Somnambulist

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2021
Alabama
Call it Tansania, Africa is a to big and diverse continent to be all mixed up, term wise.
Certainly true, and the precision could possibly be refined down to the Amboseli basin region as well along with the long history of the area. However, I've sadly given up trying to enlighten people's geography knowledge a long time ago, I don't have enough hair left for the frustration. After being asked several times if I flew or drove the last time I visited Xinjiang, China, I finally started answering that I rented a car because of the long miles. That was easier than explaining continents, countries, regions, peoples, and cultures to people who went to the same schools I did but seemingly slept through it all and don't care about understanding. Let's just smoke a pipe, find a little peace where we can, and offer a bit of smoke up to the forgotten, the lost, and each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.