PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Jazz apple, and am just passing the half way mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum. Fed two ferals, and am reading for a while.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Going to have Esoterica Penzance (2021) in what the maker, forum member, @Ag®o and I are calling an Etruscan-Rhodesian, with a Gold Band and Hand-cut Stem. This amazing gift was a highlight this year. I still marvel that this was done without a lathe.

View attachment 191067
I like the Anarchy symbol in the name of the pipe, pretty cool... beautiful looking pipe.

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
So, that's it. Last bowl (for me) of 2022. Another year passed. Another year plus to the amount each one has summed until now. Another year minus from the -unknown- amount that has been left for everyone. During this period (the second) I guess all we can do is try to have fun and enjoy life, love, work, create, do some good things and don't forget those that are in need and of course load and smoke our pipes!

Three Nuns in a Falcon.

Καλή Χρονιά! Kali Chronia! Happy new year to all of you good people!

3 Nuns - Falcon pipe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.