PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
My wife, Linda, prepared a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner for her and me, of a small section of roasted beef tenderloin and Italian fried string beans, with some fresh-out-of-the-oven Christmas butter cookies for dessert. Yum!
After dinner I fired up some 2019 4th. Generation Small Batch Aged Virginia in a meerschaum-bowled calabash. Also, Yum!
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
reloader, thanks brother!
I can understand the pipes, but the beard is just so so! I like it much longer and the wife likes it short, so it’s a compromise for the two of us!
I hear you. Have to keep mine shorter than I'd like and had to trim my beard into a goatee because the wife didn't like not seeing my dimple. The things we do for our women!

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
1FE3AFDF-E0ED-420C-A5D8-E7BBABB22697.jpeg
Good morning and Merry Christmas all!! I’m smoking Cringle Flake 2021 in my no name meer this morning. Getting this in before everyone starts stirring. We’ll be preparing a breakfast feast that would feed an army, followed by opening a small mountain of presents in the living room. Just love this time of year with the family. I hope you are all able to be with loved ones or doing something you love today. Happy Holidays !!!!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Hey man...I just planted the seed, Embers watered it! ?

Seriously though, the Miele line was love at first sight for me, and I'm absolutely PAD free, so that's saying something. Takes a 9mm balsa filter, and smokes like an absolute champion. The little honey-dipper tamper they all come with is a nice little addition. Highly recommended.

Okay, looks like I'm watering it now too, hahaha...
I have eyed the Miele line since it came out. I've been showing it to my wife so she won't be surprised when it shows up. She likes darker pipes for some reason where as I like lighter stains.

S

ScienceSmoker

Merry Christmas everyone! Welp... it took the rest of my open tin of Presbyterian... but I packed "Gigantor" for Christmas. I had about 50% of a tin of Presby left, and it took all of it. And he's not even packed all the way, but I'm sure it'll last me all day... and tomorrow... and maybe the next day. This was probably a waste, but what the hell, it's Christmas!

bigpipe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.