PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a great time with my family, and am half way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2019 black rusticated Peterson 312 full bend billiard with a military mount and a nickel cap with a cumberland 4AB stem and a N.A.P. bit. A cup of English Breakfast Tea is my drink. Watching the Reginald Owen version of A Christmas Carol.
PetersonNAP.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
FLJlteu.jpg

In a Meer...

GsddFrV.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an old favorite smooth dark brown 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work now.
Medley(GBD).jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I'm jealous, always admired the Miele line. I wonder if they offer it in the 677. Well PAD is setting in...thanks Sevant...thanks a lot.
Hey man...I just planted the seed, Embers watered it! ?

Seriously though, the Miele line was love at first sight for me, and I'm absolutely PAD free, so that's saying something. Takes a 9mm balsa filter, and smokes like an absolute champion. The little honey-dipper tamper they all come with is a nice little addition. Highly recommended.

Okay, looks like I'm watering it now too, hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.