MacMarty89

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2021
Greater Eindhoven Area, Netherlands
20211102-140057.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
OHM Turkish red, based in burley and Virgnia with Turkish as the condiment, bag tobacco, but good bag tobacco. Smoked in a smooth tapered stem classic pot by the Greek pipe maker Amadeus. I noticed our member stogie37 has an Amadeus pipe; I don't think they are widely sold in the U.S., but they are solid pipes. My only complaint is the stamp is extremely light. Earlier in this thread, I see Mac Baren has revived the Walnut blend which has been discontinued for some time. That's of interest. The Hearth and Home Midtown series has a match, Chestnut, but it would be interesting to try the branded blend itself, though it is likely a little different than the original.

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, did a set of walking reps, and am not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
Sir_Brent_Pot.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Getting close to the last third of this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff 507-C Slices in a black sandblast PSB medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 228/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Enjoying another cup of hot tea.
4AB_PSB_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.