PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
So - laugh if you will…but - it’s about flavor, taste, enjoyment. I have been owed this evening. You can ignore it or you can try it. It’s totally free, but- I should charge for this kind of intel…

JKoD special… this is all about equality also… I guess.

I don’t like aros - but, I do like Peterson Sweet Killarney as one of a few. I had the leftovers from a Five Brothers pouch…so, mixed 50/50 sweet Killarney and five brothers. Paired that with a recent find I didn’t imagine would be anything I’d ever like. Rum Chata and Fireball. I guess it’s called Cinnamon Toast Crunch - but - I will confirm - equal parts Rum Chata and Fireball over ice is truly amazing.

Anyway - pairing a 50/50 blend of five Bros and Sweet Killarney with a 50/50 blend of fireball and rum Chata… WOW!!!

You heard it here first - I promise if you have good taste buds you’ll like it. It’s not about manliness…it’s not about fancieness…it’s about tastes effing good!! Thank me later.

C568F3FC-622B-4FF5-AB93-9249565A2227.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful pizza dinner at my favorite pizza restaurant with my old college roommate who is town for the holidays. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth ebony medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.