Oct 12, 2011

Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Brown Bogie in a Meer...​

unnHXrw.jpg

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
CRFwP in Savinelli Tre.

So, made one of those discoveries today you do t want to make - went for the jar and as grabbing tobacco, I was like why is this so dry feeling? Looking at it - why does this look so powdery…? Hmmm… looked at jar and lid and made sure screws on tight… the bottom side of the part with the seal - looks like a manufacturer defect as metal is bent back over the seal in one area…ah ha…jar didn’t seal, driest of dry tobacco - tried some - nope. Terrible. Will try to rehydrate, but - beyond it IMO. So, had to pop a second tin - blasphemy, I know - but oddly enough - the tobacco in a sealed tin was more dry than I recall it being when I first got it… ?‍♂️ Anyone else find what seems to be an overly dry tin at opening??

9CD032B0-1840-4615-AE2A-0E676214F4BF.jpeg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I hate the wind. Seems like we have to deal with it all the time here. Just glad our house is situated so that we can usually hide from it on one side or the other. Haven't tried Country Squire yet.
@reloader Every time it gets windy ?️ it always makes me think of the day I went to see the Sealed Knot at Bolsover Castle ?.
Dad says I spent most of the day trying to light my clay pipe:)

Status
Not open for further replies.