PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
2006 haddos delight in a claw meer. Opened with a nice satisfying whoosh sound as I barely cracked the seal. Sounded like a firework going off lol. Immediately I was hit with the scent of raisins (from the perique I assume and that wonderful funk of a fine aged virginia.
A great way to cap off my birthday.
Happy birthday!

Latakia Dave

Lifer
Mar 4, 2021
Shenandoah Vally Virginia
Insomniac happy hours of haunted bookshop before the Christmas festivities at my mother house begins . Wish everyone on this forum a Merry Christmas and want to thanks everybody for the helpful info, the good laugh and welcoming ambience this forum has. (i don’t have any other social media account and i can’t complain)
Let’s smoke some blends that please the guesses and stay away from our beloved pungent one.
Edward G Robinson, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Loose Cut and Edgeworth Match for me , everything packed and ready to go !View attachment 116731
Merry Christmas to you and yours sir!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Merry Christmas everyone may you have a wonderful holiday however you celebrate at this time with your family and friends.

I got a wonderful box of treats from my favourite Uncle this morning, thank you my friend ?. I’m starting with one of the blends he’s sent, Peterson Irish Flake (smells wonderful) in a MM Marcus.

I’d like to mention that one of my good friends on this forum will be manning the Phones for The Samaritans for a few hours tomorrow, I want to thank him and those like him for helping the many people for whom this is a very difficult time of year. image.jpg

Now it’s time to start wrapping gifts, left it to the last minute as usual.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
Good day to all.

Having some Capstan Gold Navy Cut. Yes, I am one of the "Yellow Team" fans. I know that the "Blues" are probably more, but we - the "Yellows" are united and stand by our choice.
In a MM Country Gentleman.
If I was supposed to be left with just one pipe, this would be my choice. It's not only that it smokes great, it's more the ideal way it fits/feels in my palm. Sometimes I just like to keep it there without smoking.

Merry Christmas to you and your beloved ones good people.

View attachment 116725
I just received a few tins of 3 year aged yellow and blue. Looking forward to trying them both. We'll see which team I end up on, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.