PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
2006 haddos delight in a claw meer. Opened with a nice satisfying whoosh sound as I barely cracked the seal. Sounded like a firework going off lol. Immediately I was hit with the scent of raisins (from the perique I assume and that wonderful funk of a fine aged virginia.
A great way to cap off my birthday.
Happy birthday ? . ?☕

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Well not sure how many times I’m going to be able to check in with y’all till then end of tomorrow. Gonna celebrate Christmas Eve with my wife’s side. There we will be eating a splendid array of authentic Korean faire with all the trimmings. Our Christmas Eve tradition. Then tomorrow is a work day. This is the last of my HU Edward G tin from last year in a Peterson’s African Meer. ☕
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.??
16B3877D-25FF-4C88-A5DC-061157293FA4.jpeg

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
2006 haddos delight in a claw meer. Opened with a nice satisfying whoosh sound as I barely cracked the seal. Sounded like a firework going off lol. Immediately I was hit with the scent of raisins (from the perique I assume and that wonderful funk of a fine aged virginia.
A great way to cap off my birthday.
Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

AlanH

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 29, 2021
North Alabama
Good day to all.

Having some Capstan Gold Navy Cut. Yes, I am one of the "Yellow Team" fans. I know that the "Blues" are probably more, but we - the "Yellows" are united and stand by our choice.
In a MM Country Gentleman.
If I was supposed to be left with just one pipe, this would be my choice. It's not only that it smokes great, it's more the ideal way it fits/feels in my palm. Sometimes I just like to keep it there without smoking.

Merry Christmas to you and your beloved ones good people.

View attachment 116725
Nice Pic! I want try both yellow and blue both on my short list

Status
Not open for further replies.