PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Good day to all.

Having some Capstan Gold Navy Cut. Yes, I am one of the "Yellow Team" fans. I know that the "Blues" are probably more, but we - the "Yellows" are united and stand by our choice.
In a MM Country Gentleman.
If I was supposed to be left with just one pipe, this would be my choice. It's not only that it smokes great, it's more the ideal way it fits/feels in my palm. Sometimes I just like to keep it there without smoking.

Merry Christmas to you and your beloved ones good people.

Capstan Gold Navy Cut in MM Country General.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, fed Suzy and Molly, and am about half way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Reading while this bowl lasts.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Jul 3, 2020
Scottish Borders
Good day to all.

Having some Capstan Gold Navy Cut. Yes, I am one of the "Yellow Team" fans. I know that the "Blues" are probably more, but we - the "Yellows" are united and stand by our choice.
In a MM Country Gentleman.
If I was supposed to be left with just one pipe, this would be my choice. It's not only that it smokes great, it's more the ideal way it fits/feels in my palm. Sometimes I just like to keep it there without smoking.

Merry Christmas to you and your beloved ones good people.

View attachment 116725
@Christos D. Tsatsaronis a Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Ettrick puffer

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
Insomniac happy hours of haunted bookshop before the Christmas festivities at my mother house begins . Wish everyone on this forum a Merry Christmas and want to thanks everybody for the helpful info, the good laugh and welcoming ambience this forum has. (i don’t have any other social media account and i can’t complain)
Let’s smoke some blends that please the guesses and stay away from our beloved pungent one.
Edward G Robinson, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Loose Cut and Edgeworth Match for me , everything packed and ready to go !A08F7995-1B57-44FC-A52D-7AB9E9C0B5FC.jpeg

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Insomniac happy hours of haunted bookshop before the Christmas festivities at my mother house begins . Wish everyone on this forum a Merry Christmas and want to thanks everybody for the helpful info, the good laugh and welcoming ambience this forum has. (i don’t have any other social media account and i can’t complain)
Let’s smoke some blends that please the guesses and stay away from our beloved pungent one.
Edward G Robinson, Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Loose Cut and Edgeworth Match for me , everything packed and ready to go !View attachment 116731
Merry Christmas to you as well!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
That tobacco warning image look like a dog butthole rotf
An interesting fact, in the 18/19th Century people thought that a drowned person could be revived by blowing smoke into the rectum, special wooden pumps were actually kept along the side of the River Thames like Life Rings are today. I believe this is where the expression “don’t blow smile up my arse” comes from. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.