PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2021 HU Directors Cut in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic tapered stem. I'm testing this blend out to see if HU dialed back the DFK as I suggested. The DFK in the earlier productions (up to 2017) was a condiment and not a force as it has been in the post-2017 era. It was a more complex, balanced blend back then. So far, a few puffs tell me it was changed, but I'll decide on that after I smoke more of it. A cup of hot tea is my drink.
Caminetto 2002 Tomato.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@condorlover1 I thought I could taste the Condor in the clay pipe; got a packet of Condor to smoke in it. Didn't know Condor plug was still made but I've seen Condor Long Cut. I'll have to keep it as a dedicated Condor pipe then...
Yes Dan that would seem like a good idea. Don't forget to run a pipe cleaner through the stem, after all you wouldn't wear the same pair of socks two days in a row now would you? On second thoughts don't answer that question. Remember you have used your two a day 'Condorlover' quota of quotes up until tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.