PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ScienceSmoker

Smoking another home blend, 'Elfreth's Alley' from my Savinelli Caramella.
I spent a lot of time on these 4 blends, and I honestly think they're really good. I'm thinking about putting some nice tin art stickers on them and giving them out to fellow pipe smokers for Christmas. I've blended tons of crap before these, but these are finally something I can be proud of.

SavCaramella.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a quarter of a bowl left of KBV Verge Engine Santa Drive in a straight smooth dark brown late 50s, early 60s Comoy’s Deluxe 20 billiard with a silver cap military mount and a black vulcanite tapered stem. Working on a review of this rather fruity VaPer blend.
Comoy’s_Deluxe 20 billiard_50-60.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sutliff Balkan Sobranie 759 Match in an Iwan Ries house pipe in oiled Algerian briar made by Edwards sub-brand Benton. What a pipe for $37, Group 5, decades old, looks and smokes great. You don't know what you got 'til it's gone. Choring and errands today. This is my rest break.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Aye, it’s been spectacular here over the weekend. Thick persistent fog on the coast and 2°, 300m up and it was 14° in the sun. One of the best inversions I’ve seen!
Spotted Snaefell on the Isle of Man 70k away View attachment 115952
@Frasermac I've got photos of the peaks of Mam Tor at Edale in the Peak District sticking up out of the fog; I always thought it looked beautiful and surreal...

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Status
Not open for further replies.