PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Last of today’s delivery is SG’s Chocolate Flake, this is an all day smoke, loving it. I’m very pleased with everything that came today and I’ll definitely be getting some more to put by. This is my BB&S Cutty with oval shaft and saddle stem. Definitely the most tactile pipe I have.image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 0

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Last of today’s delivery is SG’s Chocolate Flake, this is an all day smoke, loving it. I’m very pleased with everything that came today and I’ll definitely be getting some more to put by. This is my BB&S Cutty with oval shaft and saddle stem. Definitely the most tactile pipe I have.View attachment 57031
I hope to try that blend in my future. I have read reviews that suggest a "chocolate milkshake"... sounds great! Hope you enjoy your smokes!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the third mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

It's the bottom pipe.
Pre-Republic Petes copy.jpg

Cotton1

Can't Leave
Nov 3, 2020
South Carolina
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am just passing the third mark on this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Jupiter Slices in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson made in Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

It's the bottom pipe.
View attachment 57033
Y'all are killing me with these awesome bulldogs. I need to see if I can afford one.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England

It's the bottom pipe.
View attachment 57033
OMG! They are beautiful, are these out of the recent batch you got?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I hope to try that blend in my future. I have read reviews that suggest a "chocolate milkshake"... sounds great! Hope you enjoy your smokes!!

Thanks Cotton, I hope you get to try it soon, it smokes beautifuly. Mind you, although the tin was vacuumed packed the lid is looser than the elastic on a hookers drawers. It’s going a jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.