PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winterreise

Lifer
Oct 21, 2020
Montréal , Québec
Last of today’s delivery is SG’s Chocolate Flake, this is an all day smoke, loving it. I’m very pleased with everything that came today and I’ll definitely be getting some more to put by. This is my BB&S Cutty with oval shaft and saddle stem. Definitely the most tactile pipe I have.View attachment 57031
One of my favorite chocolate blend , I’m still waiting for a pound of it !

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a 2017 smooth, straight medium brown made in France Comoy’s Riband 298 Canadian with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Did another set of walks, but the rain returned and cut it short. Brewing some tea and relaxing.
Comoy_Riband298_Canadian copy.jpg
Comoy_Riband298_Canadian_Close copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
OMG! They are beautiful, are these out of the recent batch you got?
The top one was a Christmas present from m'lady four years ago, which she got at a great price. The Canadian was a gift from a good friend a few years back. Another friend gifted me the bulldog back in 2014. There's a special story that goes with the gift of the bulldog, but it's too lengthy to type.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
The top one was a Christmas present from m'lady four years ago, which she got at a great price. The Canadian was a gift from a good friend a few years back. Another friend gifted me the bulldog back in 2014. There's a special story that goes with the gift of the bulldog, but it's too lengthy to type.
Here’s to good friends Jim, merry Christmas

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am now smoking Briar Works International Pete’s Beard’s Blend in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow with white swirls acrylic saddle stem. Turkish is not mentioned in the description of this blend, but I notice a little of it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.