PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Windsail in a 2013 straight black sandblasted Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baker Street with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem. It's the bottom pipe. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Pete_SSpigot&Baker_Street.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Once in awhile you pull a pipe off the rack that you haven't smoked in awhile and when you do, you realize that the pipe should be enjoyed more often.
Such is the case with my Sterling Hall smooth 1/4 bent "Hand Made" rhodesian by Briarcraft.
This pipe is at least as old as I am but in excellent condition and I'm burning some PennHooker/Picayune.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
Got the chance to smoke a bowl of Peretti RCTR (straight Virginia) on this cold afternoon. It was excellent, but it did nip me slightly because I was overpuffing to get that delicious Peretti sweetness. I have my eye on a new pipe so I dug out an old Savinelli De Luxe which is similar to what I’m looking at. I have not purchased a new pipe in years. I usually just buy tobacco but there’s something about this pipe. Back to the tobacco, I’m very happy to have a few ounces of RCTR and I think it will age well.

BE1A63FA-51F0-4C55-B020-1B4E4B4A117D.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am about a quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R Penhooker Silver in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. Time for another set of walking reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.