*** What Are You Smoking?*** (December 2015)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
Carter Hall with a little Star of the East mixed in in my new Chris Askwith pipe

I don't think I have ever started the breakin of two different pipes on the same day before. It must be Christmas.

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
The requisite visits were made this morning and the gates were thrown open to the invading armies this afternoon. Now, shreds of wrapping paper litter the floor, half-empty glasses sit on the end tables, and every waste basket in the house is full to overflowing. Christmas Day, for all intents and purposes, is over. There's cleanup to be done,.. but not yet.
Andy Rooney once said, "One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly." I agree. So, I'm going to sit back with some Golden Ash in an ornate meerschaum pipe and revel in the glory for a short while. I hope that you all had a Christmas to remember.
IMG_6513.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.