*** What Are You Smoking?*** (December 2015)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
And So to Bed in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. Running low on this now.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Luigi Radice in a Gabrieli bulldog on Christmas morning. I value this time so much as I know the chaos to come! The dog has been out, grandchildren are prowling and giggling, and the sound of my wife's voice is the clarion call to present unwrapping.
Have a wonderful Christmas all!
Andy

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
Escudo, in a maple wood churchwarden that my daughter gave me for my birthday

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
I heard the bells on Christmas Day

Their old, familiar carols play,

And wild and sweet

The words repeat

Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
IMG_6073.JPG

Enjoying some Peterson Aran in a Peterson 05 Christmas 2015 Pipe on this late Christmas morning. Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
A Cohiba Esplendido in honour of the day and to give me a reason to avoid the milling throng at my mother-in-law's house on Christmas afternoon. Each year the men follow a long-established plan: I plot up on the balcony with a long cigar and they take turns to 'keep me company' and get a break themselves. It's worked every Christmas for over 20 years - whether the ladies mind or even notice, none of us dare ask! The great thing is to see the boys fitting into the plot as they become old enough to realise what's going on. It'll be their turn to take the lead soon enough...
Andy

hierophant

Lifer
Jul 27, 2014
Reading A Christmas Carol and smoking Dunhill London Mixture in a Northern Briars Rox cut straight bulldog. I feel so British.

orobusto

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2015
New York
Sweet coconut twist in a bent Dunhill tanshell. A little moment of solitary relaxation before the rest of the family get here.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth straight thin shank and stem with an aluminum band Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica.

Status
Not open for further replies.