PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woke up in the middle of the night and decided it was a great opportunity to slip one more in. Funny how that changes meanings as we approach codger-dom. In this case, i'm referring to one more bowl of Dockworker in a Bellezia with horn shank adornment with a hot mug o tea. In my 20s and 30s that same sentiment would carry a whole different connotation. ;)

Bellezia Dockworker.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just over a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Angler's Dream in a 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 egg with a smooth brown front and a black sandblasted back with a dark gold ferrule and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Just fed all the ferals, and it was challenging to keep them apart. Daisy the Feral Princess ate wet food behind the recycle container in the kitchen while Tomato the Brave ate wet food at the other end of the room. Tomato didn't seem happy about it for some reason, and didn't eat much. Abner the Eager was eating dry food in the bathroom. Harry the Hairy ate outside. After everybody ate, I put Tomato out before he went after Abner. Abner went to the kitchen and both Sleepy Suzy or Daisy were unhappy to see him, so I put him out, which I would have done eventually. At least I have peace and quiet now. I'll end the day with this smoke.
Stanwell_Antique_124.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Never really slept, so I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a straight brown sandblasted post-WWII family era Sasieni “Canadian” London Made with a sterling silver band with a tapered black vulcanite twin bore stem. An hour ago, I noticed the back motion light was on, but no ferals were around. No food either, and I suspect something chased them off. Well, they'll be back.
Sasieni “Canadian”-blast_ss band.jpg

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Sheath on that Bushcrafter tales of an adventure or two. Mine is an old friend, setting here on my desk reminding me it's time to get out for a reset. A pipe or two should definitely come along.
Yes! @Lost Somnambulist indeed! The call of the mountains and forest, I’ve been a half dozen times this year but it doesn’t seem like enough. This knife and pipe have been great companions throughout!! 1724671245979.png

Mike N

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2023
Opened a 100g tin of Orlik’s Golden Sliced, and like all good fly fishermen, I “matched the hatch” with an orange stained Henri pipe from Denmark. You can’t go wrong with a pipe tobacco “smoked by all shrewd judges.“

Attachments

• IMG_8950.jpeg
    IMG_8950.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8952.jpeg
    IMG_8952.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.