PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Celebrating a new all-time record (again) for gold with a full flake of Mac Baren Vanilla Flake in the Brobdingnagian chamber of an Al Pascia meer, paired with a small pour of Johnnie Walker red on the rocks. I may crack a tin of something special for its next record high which, at this pace, should come by Labor Day. 9/10

Bird report: California scrub-jay, California towhee, House finch, Steller's jay, American crow, Red-tailed hawk, Cooper's hawk, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Mountain chickadee, Northern flicker, Hairy woodpecker, Anna's hummingbird, and Western bluebird. Not to mention some nice birdseye courtesy of @PaulRVA a couple posts back. 😍

This smoke is also dedicated to my great-great aunt Tillie, who would be 114 tomorrow. At my current rate, my cellar should last me until twice that age. :LOL:

al pascia meer.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
That is an elegant pipe.
Thank you, I had reservations about the size but I’m happy I chose the mini. Convenient size, adequate smoke times and well constructed.
I’d do another and also recommend one if your into a shorter smoking session and something different.
Hope your having a good weekend and without anymore tread issues.

I accidentally added this Savanelli to my collection. I bid really low on ebay and ended up winnning it. I guess I cant complain for 50 bucks after shipping.

View attachment 330597
I've had my finger slip on the trigger a few times, too. ;)

Love that almost elephant skin-like rustication. Quite eye-catching, especially around the bowl to shank point. Ya done good!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Thank you, I had reservations about the size but I’m happy I chose the mini. Convenient size, adequate smoke times and well constructed.
I’d do another and also recommend one if your into a shorter smoking session and something different.
Hope your having a good weekend and without anymore tread issues.
Weekend is going pretty good, I hope yours is as well. The tire was a surprise but I have a new one on its way. I went ahead and ordered a new spare for the truck also. I figured 37 years under the bed was long enough.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, Dover sole and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to watch/listen to the Braves-Angels game.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.