PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
This afternoon I had a smoke of Dark Sails in the Peterson Short Army 102 while one of my best friends of 25yrs had a cigar. Would’ve been more enjoyable if we weren’t at a memorial for another friend of ours….
After the wife and I got home, I had Match Victorian in the Color Duke tending to the horses.

Reactions: xrundog

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Cottage weekend. My daughter and I called it quits after 3+hours of Monopoly stalemate. Now smoking some WCC #558 in my Blatter Canadian listening to The Moose FM radio station. Guaranteed to hear the most random, crazy music you’ve all but forgot about. Gorgeous night!

IMG_8347.jpeg

Reactions: JimInks

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager, and am close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Low calorie snacking follows this smoke. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Reactions: JSPiper71

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg