PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

marlow-se

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 14, 2022
Sweden
C&D Exclusive in a Ser Jacopo Picta Picasso Hawkbill & ☕️ on the side.
View attachment 330765
Ser Jacopo Picta is the main kind of pipe I'm keeping an eye out for. Just waiting for the right one to come along.

Smoking Samuel Gawith Palace Gate in a Cavicchi. Black coffee on the side. I had been wanting to get a Cavicchi for over ten years but for one reason or another it didn't happen until a couple of weeks ago.

1000011467.jpg

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Erinmore Flake in a new clay I got last time I went to Buxton. Got some empty pipe baccy packets to re-use for my loose Gawith Hoggarth; not much single use with me!
@The Clay King your posts are very enjoyable and interesting regarding your pipes, axe throwing and sword fighting...... and occasional picture would be nice to see if you could. puffy Bob

Apr 26, 2020
Northern California
Finally pickedup a Merchant Service standard and enjoyed a bowl of War Horse bar. The Opinel 6 is new as well. I’ve been using a Case for a long time and now I can clean it up and sharpen to carry around again.
View attachment 330757
I finally have my first standard as well, first smoke this morning. Stokkebye morning blend. Enjoy my friend!1723995400973.jpeg