PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a 1999 smooth brown medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem. Giving the 4AB Natural a day off. I'd have typed this sooner, but Sleepy Suzy keeps head butting my wrist while I try to post, the silly girl. Watching the Reds-Royals game before the Braves-Angels game starts. Gold Star Jamaica Blue Mountain Dark Roast, neat, is my drink.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes_Baskerville.jpg

Fed all the ferals after I did my walks. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on her blanket. Tomato the Brave wanted back outside after he ate. Abner the Eager is snoozin' on m'lady's chair, and has been behaving inside recently, so we are giving him another chance so long as Molly Danger isn't in the same room. Harry the Hairy tried to jump up on my leg when he saw me, and he got a few minutes of attention before I fed him. Outside of Sam the Scamp (who we still miss), none of the ferals are as happy to see me as he is. Wish he had a home he could call his own because he'd sure make somebody happy.

Here's Harry crying for attention.
HarryYawn3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem. Enjoyed a fun chat with the fella who gifted me the pipe and the tobacco. Watching the Braves-Angels game with Sleepy Suzy still by my side.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg