PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, a rack and two thirds of baby back ribs, mashed potatoes, and sweet corn dinner with a bowl of freshly made strawberry ice ream for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. It's too humid for coffee, so ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Brewers game with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' in the bed room. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on her blanket. The other ferals are outside.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Simply Red Cake in my Former bamboo billiard.

IMG-1378.png

khiddy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Had my first bowl ever of SPC Mississippi River Special Reserve Flake in a bishop & knight clay. The tin was compromised upon arrival and had dried out to crispy, so I crumbled up a bowlful and rehydrated by exhaling into the bowl. That seemed to do the trick, as the smoke was delicious - piney, spicy, but no bite whatever. (Note, I did contact the folks that sold me the damaged tin and they shipped a replacement, I just didn’t have the heart to toss the dried out product. I look forward to trying some of this in standard condition at a future smoke.)

Attachments

• IMG_8635.jpeg
    IMG_8635.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 3

Pipke

Lurker
Aug 3, 2024
Chardon, Ohio. USA
Our power came back on after the powerful storm hit Ohio. Basking in the electric lights of my garage enjoying a bowl or two of Erinmore Flake in my little Sasieni Two Dot. The Erinmore was "cellared" sitting in a local shop for three years. It is way smoother and pleasant than the Captain Black White I smoked earlier today. Sorry, no pics

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Flaked off half a flake of Peterson Flake in order to win the award for most times "flake" can be used in a sentence without being a total flake.

It will go on the mantle, alongside my assortment of awards for most obnoxious posts on here. 😎

Used my straight VA pipe, a Peterson Irish Harp 80s sandblasted bulldog. Perfect way to end what looks to be the last of these humid, 80-something degree days for at least a little while, thankfully.

Bird report: California scrub-jay, House finch, California towhee, Steller's jay, American crow, Cooper's hawk, Oak titmouse, White-breasted nuthatch, Hairy woodpecker, Northern flicker, Mountain chickadee, Brewer's blackbird, Mourning dove, and Western bluebird.

Happy belated 113th birthday to Lucille Ball, by the way. Wouldn't want to flake on that one...

irish harp with sock.jpg