PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with a golden delicious apple and unsalted peanuts on the side for lunch. I'm smoking year 2016 Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake in a straight smooth terracotta 2014 Sherlock Holmes Baker Street bulldog with sterling silver band and a tapered black p-lip stem. Watching the Brewers slaughtering the Braves.
Peterson Sherlock Holmes BakerStreet_Terracotta.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
@PaulRVA It's started raining here now; I was going to go to Chatsworth park yesterday but it started raining when I got to Baslow so stayed on the bus to Bakewell instead.
We’ll I had to look up Bakewell since I’ve never been to the King’s Countryside and it looks like it would’ve been a great place to end up rain or not 😀

RPK

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2023
Central NJ, USA
Ennerdale Flake in a clay. Picked 3 bags of rubbish & found 17 vapes; 26 so far this month...
Got given a bottle of beer and a litter picker today.
I read your posts and others who smoke clay pipes and I was wondering. My wife many years ago bought a display rack and put 3 clay pipes in it. Two of them are 16” in length and one is just 4”. I think 2 are too long and the other is too short to smoke. And the bowls are extremely small compared to my briars. So, leave them be and buy a clay or give them a try ? ? Thanks for your input.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I read your posts and others who smoke clay pipes and I was wondering. My wife many years ago bought a display rack and put 3 clay pipes in it. Two of them are 16” in length and one is just 4”. I think 2 are too long and the other is too short to smoke. And the bowls are extremely small compared to my briars. So, leave them be and buy a clay or give them a try ? ? Thanks for your input.
@RPK Definitely give them a try!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com