PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Poking my head out watching the outer bands of Hurricane Debby roll through with a bowl of GH Ennerdale Flake in the dedicated Tilshead smooth Cutty with eighth-bent tapered stem. Hope the brethren on the Gulf Coast side are safe and damage free.

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
Thanks! It’s an IMP, that may be translucent. I’ve tried to take pictures but it’s fairly difficult to capture what I see. covered in white spots that sort of look suspended between the wax and pipe itself. I could be wrong but my other two meerschaums don’t have it. I guess time will tell!
It does indeed look like a translucent. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Joe H

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 22, 2024
Alaska
Smoking a 1950s Kaywoodie Natural Burl filled with a mixture of five of my least favorite OTC codger blends that I converted to a cherry blend (stoved with cherry liqueur, then mixed in Captain Black Cherry). The walk was interrupted by a young male moose who was using the path. Between keeping the dog in line and trying to get a picture with the pipe and moose in the frame, the pipe came out fuzzy.
moose.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo, whose High Heat show used to be on every week day on MLB TV, but lately, it's been on just twice a week. Guess ratings are not good for the Dog.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.