PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. The first episode of The Flintstones wasn't bad. I hadn't seen these cartoons in over forty years. We're going to watch the pilot episode next.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

Tbaggins

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2021
Montana
And what is that gorgeous pipe?!
Thanks! It’s an IMP, that may be translucent. I’ve tried to take pictures but it’s fairly difficult to capture what I see. covered in white spots that sort of look suspended between the wax and pipe itself. I could be wrong but my other two meerschaums don’t have it. I guess time will tell!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of year 2019 Ascanian No. 1 in a straight smooth dark brown 1930s (Comoy’s) The Exmoor Pipe 283 chubby Rhodesian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy’s_The Exmoor Pipe 283 Rhodesian.jpg

Currently, I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth burgundy medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Smokes as well as a first and worth the $19.95 I paid for it all those years ago. Fed all the ferals except for the absent Abner the Eager. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' in her usual spot. Tomato the Brave wasn't happy about going outside after he ate. Sleepy Suzy is snoozin' by my side. Molly Danger came out this evening, ate a little, and has been on m'lady's lap for a while now. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Chippendale_(Charatan second)_Rhodesian 49.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a dark brown smooth straight post-WW2 LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog with a nickel ferrule and tenon with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Molly Danger wouldn't go to the kitchen unless I went with her, but at least she's getting better. Not sure if I'll have another smoke today or not. Time to read some baseball box scores.
LHS Certified Purex 79 bulldog .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is Wilke Little Round Top in an undated straight smooth brown pre-Republic Peterson’s Sterling bulldog 150 with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite saddle p-lip stem. Going to finish reading baseball box scores after I check on the ferals.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_Sterling150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.