PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and have passed the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star Peruvian Macchu Picchu, neat, is my drink. Fed all the ferals, and Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on her blue blanket. It was my blanket, the silly cat thief! :) Harry the Hairy and Tomato the Brave had a standoff to make sure neither one would walk with me when I did my reps. Abner the Eager has snuggled tight with m'lady. We're watching The Lone Ranger.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

FurCoat

Administrator
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
No power this morning due to Hurricane Debby. So I decided on something bit tropical while I smoke and wait the storm out. Holger and Dankse Mango and Vanilla out of my Peterson B42.
View attachment 328402
Deby is coming my way. We're expected to get 8 to 12 inches of rain. Add that to already saturated soil and wind and we have a recipe for power outages. Trees are already coming down with passing thunder storms. I've got the generator ready to go. Stay cool brother, this too shall pass. Praying for everyone in the path of this storm.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Deby is coming my way. We're expected to get 8 to 12 inches of rain. Add that to already saturated soil and wind and we have a recipe for power outages. Trees are already coming down with passing thunder storms. I've got the generator ready to go. Stay cool brother, this too shall pass. Praying for everyone in the path of this storm.
May you and yours stay safe my friend!

Hope y'all stay safe down there! I reached out to my excavation contractor this morning, too. He's right in the path. Now to check flight status and make sure nothing was cancelled. Praying it isn't too bad for you!

Just got this Fatih Freehand i ordered from Pipes depot on my birthday. In good timing. Was hoping it'd get here before i left. So here it is...maiden voyage with Semois.

Fatih Freehand Semois.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.