PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorElGato

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 29, 2021
Ohio
instagram.com
Second smoke will be in a fisherman's pipe. Smoking the NAPSC 30th anniversary blend. Picked up both at the convention yesterday. Interesting thing about the pipe. Seller had no info on it. The size and buffalo nickel on the bottom grabbed me. After returning home I performed a few Google searches. Located the pipe maker. He originally made the pipe for a women's pipe smokers club. They requested to have matching pink stems. The stem also has crushed $100 bills in the band. Super friendly guy, even though I didn't buy his pipe from him directly I'll definitely be checking out his page in the future. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HerbBoothBriarPipes?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=47404148520230819_145601.jpg20230819_072644.jpg20230819_072650.jpg20230819_072656.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
My first bowl in this meer previously owned by the sorely missed Weezell. This pipe was sent to me by two of his mates when I asked for a pipe to remember him by. Lovely and generous gesture! Smoking some very old Condor flake ( the Gallagher stuff). RIP “the weez “.
Thanks again, guys.View attachment 241034
Edger, what a nice pipe and a great way to remember a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.