BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
OJK and Waltham Broken Cake throughout the day
YWwVKNSl.jpg

OgeV38Al.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Second smoke will be in a fisherman's pipe. Smoking the NAPSC 30th anniversary blend. Picked up both at the convention yesterday. Interesting thing about the pipe. Seller had no info on it. The size and buffalo nickel on the bottom grabbed me. After returning home I performed a few Google searches. Located the pipe maker. He originally made the pipe for a women's pipe smokers club. They requested to have matching pink stems. The stem also has crushed $100 bills in the band. Super friendly guy, even though I didn't buy his pipe from him directly I'll definitely be checking out his page in the future. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HerbBoothBriarPipes?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=474041485View attachment 241037View attachment 241038View attachment 241039View attachment 241040

That pipe is definitely worth a plugged (in) nickel.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Getting ready to watch the UFC 292 PPV—going to have McClelland Frog Morton (the original blend, which I’ve never had before) that my buddy, Chris just gave me, in an Altinok Meerschaum Squat Rhodesian. I might follow it up with Chris’s Frog Morton Match that he made with Sutliff Eastfarthing and about 30% Cyprian Latakia (sans the propylene glycol) and compare the two.

View attachment 241082

Suger Sean?

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
Just a foot note to my previous post. It was my first time trying Opening Night and it certainly wasn't for me and I actually tipped the pipe out, very thin in flavour and smoke and not what I was expecting. I'll throw it in a jar for a few years but if you like your Virginias as I do there are many better and fuller smokes out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.