PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a great time at my high school reunion although I was sad at hearing about a few old classmates who passed away this and past years. About a sixth of the graduation class showed up, and though I wish more had been contacted or decided to come, everybody had a great time. Four of my teachers even showed up, and I had long conversations with all of them. I was surprised and gratified at how well they remembered me. They were terrific teachers. One of them was awarded the best teacher in the USA in 1987. Anyway, I'm home and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed in a straight black sandblasted 1924 Parker’s Super Briar Bark 11 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This pipe was made in the second year of Parker production. Watching the Braves-Giants game I DVR'd. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
1924_Parker_Billiard_11.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
The next is a bowl of Peterson’s Elizabethan Mixture.

In a 1913 Loewe straight billiard with replacement vulcanite stem

The 1922 was refurbished by Geoff Watson of Cambridge Pipe Repairs and this 1913 by Mike Billington, Blakemar Pipes.
Highly recommended if any UK members are looking for someone to clean up their old gems

24A49E17-A4A3-463C-A753-358CD0D3CEE8.jpeg

This majestic Sydney blue gum forest about 10mins from home was where I went for a nice walk yesterday - with meticulously kept walking trails
45D0745E-DE3A-4565-8230-1155DA749AD4.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
The next is a bowl of Peterson’s Elizabethan Mixture.

In a 1913 Loewe straight billiard with replacement vulcanite stem

The 1922 was refurbished by Geoff Watson of Cambridge Pipe Repairs and this 1913 by Mike Billington, Blakemar Pipes.
Highly recommended if any UK members are looking for someone to clean up their old gems

View attachment 241140

This majestic Sydney blue gum forest about 10mins from home was where I went for a nice walk yesterday - with meticulously kept walking trails
View attachment 241141
That’s a stunning pipe, an absolute stunner!👍
Strongly second your recommendation about Geoff & Mike, they’re the boys to see, definitely.

BTW, I’ve been to the ‘Blue Mountains’ outside Sydney. All looked pretty green to me cobber, just saying.😝puffy

Status
Not open for further replies.